Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro gang up on Chelsea Handler, but she hits back (video)

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro gang up on Chelsea Handler, but she hits back (video) | Boing Boing

18 Likes

That entire bunch of fascists and kapos combined don’t have anywhere close to the brain wattage needed to go up against Handler.

28 Likes

Hey, at least he bagged his wood!
(Seriously though, why is that board in a bag? Good thing he wasn’t getting a full sheet of plywood…)

11 Likes

Here’s the background. It’s even more stupid than you might have guessed.

20 Likes

I’m going to take a wild guess and say it’s some sort of sad protest against plastic bag bans?

10 Likes

Brilliant video. Twitter, but, hey-ho, 'kin worth it.

6 Likes

I was trying to understand what this could possibly mean. On reading the captioned scene, it seems @Carla_Sinclair left out a word. His insult was that she was deeply unlikeable, not deeply woman.

5 Likes

“Tucker, we both know you are hate masturbating to me… and I’m down with that!”

:joy: wheeze!

25 Likes

Oh, Chelsea has not one but 5 Netflix specials, the s.o. and I will have to check them out. Thanks triple-weasel-boys!

11 Likes

Thank you @bashful! I just fixed it.

6 Likes

There are plenty of reasons why Carlson and Shapiro are idiots, but starting a beef with a professional comedian who is guaranteed to dunk on them like Jordan at a YMCA game is the most entertaining example.

22 Likes

Wow. It’s even stupider than I guessed, knowing it was stupider than I’d normally guess.

15 Likes

Ben then took his plank around to Tucker’s house for some manly-men DIY stuff.

Here is Tucker contemplating his one, true vice.

19 Likes

Ever so manly. /s
Not a speck of sawdust to be seen and, what’s that- no socks?!

7 Likes

“aging deeply unlikeable woman," “a dried up tumbleweed,”

Says male menopause dude who’s so insecure in his aging masculinity that he has to tan his balls.

21 Likes

… also had her own late-night talk show for a bit

12 Likes

He’s a measure once cut twice kinda guy.

Norm Abrams brain damaged rich cousin.

11 Likes

No eye protection, either.

Tucker is one router kickback from becoming Stewart Rhodes.

10 Likes

Mortal Kombat voice: FATALITY!

5 Likes

When will conservatives learn not to bait professional comedians?

For my own entertainment, I kind of hope never.

8 Likes