Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro gang up on Chelsea Handler, but she hits back (video)

And he’s wearing a watch and a ring. He really needs to find out about degloving.

(WARNING: You do NOT want to find out about degloving. It’s NSFL.)

13 Likes

I used to work in an ER. There are worse things than degloving.

10 Likes

Plenty. But degloving is definitely on the far side of the line of “may alter your appetite if seen before lunch”.

5 Likes

The genius Simone Giertz even had him covered, if he’d bothered to look.

7 Likes

If you have innocuous or clinical terms for these worse things (no descriptions please), I’m sure I probably won’t google them… (on a full stomach)

1 Like

Chelsea wins all day long and twice on Sunday!

1 Like

This one sounds pretty innocuous: Twiddler’s Syndrome.

DO NOT GOOGLE IF SESITIVE TO GORE.

3 Likes

Every inch of this reminds me of a furniture store where they’ve populated the bookshelves at one of those “books by the yard” services. It looks like he sent an intern to a few estate sales and had them buy and artfully arrange whatever was left over after the actual tools had already sold.

3 Likes

When this first came out, I remember noticing how every single label faces the camera. Look at the (completely drip free) cans of stain. The tape measure on its jaunty angle. Even the Folders can. I love to straighten up my workbenches time and again but they don’t look like that, ever.

4 Likes

Go Go Go Reaction GIF

dean winchester jumping out the window GIF

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.