It's not easy to make Lucky Charms from scratch

For some – absolutely no good – reason I had to post this:

3 Likes

Oh, I love me Strawberry Smiggles! Ooh, I hope nobody ever gets my hands on me, and tries to steal my Strawberry Smiggles. I’m going to eat every last one of them, because and then they’ll be in my stomach, and nobody will ever be able to eat them. Except for me, because they’re going to be all inside my stomach. I’m my name is Mister… Tophat Jones, and God forbid anyone ever take my sniggy, little pig-dul smiggles. I’m keeping 'em all for me.

com-resize

2 Likes

Lucky Charms is sweet poison masquerading as nutrition. We either gotta fix the fact that the price of insulin is being artificially kept ridiculously high in the USA, or we have to stop calling candy, food!

1 Like

Alternatively, you could just eat a bag of sugar.

2 Likes

Salty!  

I really enjoy these videos, and find her engaging as heck. I do wish they were more focused on making the things gourmet rather than a good match. I’d also love it if it were comfort food classics instead of junk food. But still, thanks for these, I’ve watched all of her videos now and been very entertained. This is what I love bb for, having someone with good taste point me to something I’ll enjoy but would never run across on my own.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.