Ivanka Trump to get 16 new China trademarks, including one for 'voting machines'

Scarlett-Johansson-Ivanka-Trump-SNL-Complicit

(I’d share the link for the sketch in YouTube but Ads, so…)

6 Likes

China allows voting (machines)?

China has rather a lot of elections.

They’re not the same as a Western election, but they’re there.

5 Likes

It takes all kinds of critters…

1 Like

These will be for the export market but, like the domestic ones, we can be sure they will be designed to produce the optimal result for the Chinese government.

2 Likes

Are you growing grannies for sale to families or just ranching them for use as Taco Bell “meat”?

My partner refers to the tight dresses that she occasionally wears as “sausage casings”. Could Ivanka be planning a line of extremely clinging clothes in stretchy Lycra?

4 Likes

Once they pull the lever to complete their rigged vote, they get dropped into the abattoir for sausage processing.

2 Likes

nursing homes, sausage casing, and voting machines

Surely this is the result of some sort of comical mistranslation at some stage or another of the procedure. Or perhaps it’s SEO?

You grow grannies to sell their votes, like how you would raise cows to sell their milk.

3 Likes

It_All_Makes_Sense_Now

5 Likes

That was my thought, too. At any rate, these details are part of the pure white-noise component of the Turmp abomination, and can only distract from the more important reality-based component (smashing of civic institutions, race-baiting, flagrant corruption etc).

1 Like

You could vote for what kind of Trump-brand sausage you want to be turned into when you expire. “Hmmm, I think I’ll go with Andouille…”

1 Like

Ah, the rotten stench of feces and sour death, CORRUPTION!

1 Like

tumblr_phivprNPLU1vfmb0jo1_540

5 Likes

tenor

The rich are so weird.

“Possible conflict of interest” needs to be either added to the family crest, or made their official motto. It would pair well with, “Do unto others, full stop.”

1 Like

Had Hillary won and then she engaged China on all kinds of trade issues and then it was found out that Chelsea was granted a bunch of trademarks in China you’d have to invent a new word for the level of apoplexy that would occur on the right.

While I can’t say I’ve taken a deep dive into the history of the Franklin Pierce or John Tyler presidencies, I’m probably not going out to far on a limb to say this is probably the most grift-riddled presidency and first family in US history.

3 Likes

I can’t say anything about grift specifically, but Trump is currently ranked as the worst president ever.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/19/opinion/how-does-trump-stack-up-against-the-best-and-worst-presidents.html/

Even people who identified as Republicans only thought he was the 40th best. For reference, Democrats thought that Nixon was the 31st best president. Only Trumpists like Trump, but unfortunately there seems to be a lot of them out there.

4 Likes