Trump offers self-branded plastic straws to mock Liberals

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/22/trump-offers-self-branded-plas.html

4 Likes

“Liberals politicize everything!”
Trump: hold my diet soda

36 Likes

I’m honestly surprised that BB ran this story without a photoshop from Beschizza of that straw being stuck in Mitch McConnell’s nose

18 Likes

They’re laser-engraved. That sounds really cool.
All money raised goes to charity, I’m sure.

4 Likes

Fixed that for you.

29 Likes

As if we didn’t already know that Il Douche’s supporters are suckers.

They’re the most luxurious, really the best straws. Believe me.

13 Likes

The slogan wasn’t “Suck on this.” ?
Idiots.

14 Likes

Recyclable!
BPA free!

6 Likes

Meanwhile, 90,000 campaign banners for Trump 2020 being produced in China:

18 Likes

They used laser engraving so they could make the “Made in China” stamp too small to read.

9 Likes

On the Trump Junk website they show some products “proudly made in USA” (which I doubt) and others - see the 2020 swag page - just shown with no indication of where they’re made.

They really are the scummiest, bottom-feedingest, most wretched, illiterate and unable bunch.

19 Likes

When bottom feeding, I imagine a sturdy plastic straw helps get all the really mucky bits in the nooks and crannies.

14 Likes

I expect this will be nothing but a bunch of people whining about “strawman arguments”.

(I’ll let myself out…)

22 Likes

I guess when you get tired of licking his boots, now you can suck his “straw”…

3 Likes

So I can be refreshed AND let everyone know that I’m a racist dickbag?! Sign me up!

6 Likes

⊥rump straws are for suckers.

6 Likes

$1.50 for a plastic straw? I’m seeing packs of 100 for $6.99 on amazon, I’m sure you could get cheaper if you shopped around.

How is it not blazingly obvious to people that they are being fleeced?

Maybe I’m missing the point. Maybe no one is buying these but it only costs a few pennies to make a straw and bury it in the earth and you get to report $1.50 of laundered money as income for each one?

20 Likes

You can’t put a price on Trolling!

13 Likes

Are they, in fact, recyclable? I thought plastic straws famously were not. Would this be false advertising?

1 Like

Made in USA

Hmm. That would be a first for Trump products.

4 Likes