Ivanka Trump's public Spotify, which once contained an alleged sex playlist, is getting attention on Tiktok

Originally published at: Ivanka Trump's public Spotify, which once contained an alleged sex playlist, is getting attention on Tiktok | Boing Boing

2 Likes

alleged sex playlist

I’m going to go be violently ill now.

ETA:

11 Likes

giphy_(37)1

29 Likes

17 Likes

19 Likes

FAKE NEWS NO DADDY SONGS ON TEH PLAYLIST

/this snark brought to you by the antiemetic I had to take for this thread

8 Likes

First of all, twenty-one minutes? Seriously? ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶e̶i̶t̶h̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶u̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ And I realized that I have once again failed to identify which of the idiots in the cloud circling TFG is which. It’s understandable, of course, since TFG doesn’t seem to be able to figure out which one is/was his wife and which one is his daughter either.

Secondly, I have huge amount of criticism for the entire Trump collective, but this seems very petty.

No kink-shaming, please. /s

9 Likes

If it isn’t the Star Spangled Banner on repeat they are are not a TRUE PATRIOT. /s (sarcasm for the idea that being a patriot requires having sex to the Star Spangled Banner. Ivanka and the other ilk are clearly not patriots)

3 Likes

Oh, I did not know her and Jared were scat lickers/chasers?

2 Likes

The playlist evokes motionless, antiseptic coitus. It evokes two Tide pens in a plastic sale tub. It evokes Lysol wipes. It evokes the smooth, genderless slopes of a couple of undressed dolls. This is sex music only in the sense that two pages pressed together in a new Williams Sonoma catalog is sex.

LOL.

And as for the other playlists, what cowardice!

5 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

I clicked and saw James Blunt. Shame away say I!

5 Likes

I think it is safe to assume that it wasn’t this playlist (NSFW, unless you work for a union or left wing political party)

5 Likes

Yeah, I also have a hard time believing they have twenty minutes and forty five seconds of foreplay.

6 Likes

a twenty-one-minute-long playlist rumored to be for sex

My sex playlists have all been at least 2hrs…but I liked my BFs and they liked me.

5 Likes

So this meeting went down in 2017, the year of the rumored “sexy” playlist

2 Likes

Nah. Trudeau can get it. His playlist would be more like 25 minutes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.