Video highlights Trump's sexual obsession with young girls

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/15/video-highlights-trumps-sexu.html

4 Likes

35 Likes

How on earth did Hillary’s campaign overlook ALL of this back in 2016!?!?! Plot twist: trump has been secretly working hand in hand with Hillary this whole time to destroy the GOP.

4 Likes

Ick.

Sadly the Trumpsters will just post a photo of Biden sniffing someones hair and call it a day. :confused:

11 Likes

Yes, it’s Hillary’s fault that they were playing defense against 30 years of smears and that the entire media ignored the obvious pedo to focus on butter emails. The witch!

5 Likes

What can you possibly say about all this.

At least a third of the country will still support him.

That’s how screwed the US is.

Jesus wept.

8 Likes

You will find if you look into the cesspit that is the Breitbart comments, that a good chunk of the same segment of the populace thinks Nixon was forced out based on phony trumped up charges.

5 Likes

THIS is eugenics at work?

This is a vote-for-trump ad, right?

1 Like

Just look at the many icky pictures of a young Ivanka and him – most of them with her on his lap. These are the epitome of squick for me, making me feel physically ill every time I see them.

9 Likes

I think he (45*) doth protest too much, and the video says a heck of a lot too.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.