This provocative NSFW photo series highlights Donald Trump's sexism

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/15/this-provocative-nsfw-photo-se.html

10 Likes

31 Likes

One of the saddest things about the election results was the realization of how many American women were still willing to back this monster. Sexism runs deep.

24 Likes

36 Likes

Remember, Trump is a groper.

2 Likes

The pictures were pretty good without the Trump slogans, but then the US would probably look better without Trump.

3 Likes

There’s a chance he’ll be room-temperature cool if he keeps shooting his mouth off to people. There isn’t anybody obliged to put up with his creepy bullshit.

2 Likes

I looked at this series, powerful stuff. I still can’t believe that half of America think he was the better choice.

5 Likes

More accurately around 45% of the Americans who voted. But still.

9 Likes

The obese caricature is a double-edged sword. :disappointed:

still a high number. The people that didn’t vote and are complaining about the outcome, those people deserve a throat punch.

3 Likes

I’m also still pissed off at the ones who made a “protest vote” for some other candidate but then still acted all horrified when Trump beat Hillary. Dude, if you seriously didn’t think there was a meaningful difference between the candidates then you shouldn’t have cared which one of the major party candidates won the general election.

13 Likes

The images are powerful and smartly shot, but the dudebros and gamergaters supporting trump seem most eager to show who’s got the least amount of empathy/sympathy for anyone but themselves or other white dudes.

Figures that FB and Instagram would remove the images. Wouldn’t want to insult trump by showing him his own statements or anything.

7 Likes

Trump wants to be the second coming of The Gipper, he’ll be remembered as The Groper.

Last time the Rs had all branches of government it was a dlusterf!ck disaster that nearly brought on a second great depression. I bet this will be even worse. Much worse. Buckle up and enjoy the second great depression, followed by WWIII over some sandy atolls in the China Sea.

4 Likes

16 Likes

Six years ago you said that the US was becoming more like Russia and that was a bad thing, but you want to give a chance to the guy who is buddy buddy with Russia?

http://www.whattofix.com/blog/archives/2010/04/will-white-flig.php#comment-993

3 Likes

Sharing a scene from my favorite Christmas movie:

2 Likes

When I was a kid, my parent told me that “we” are opposed to the USSR because:

“They are an oligarchy! They have a fake economy which promises fairness but privileges a parasitic elite!”
“They have meaningless locked-in elections with no genuine choice or democracy!”
“They have no real privacy, everybody is under constant surveillance!”

…and that is what “Communism™” is all about. The “adversarial” relationship between the US and Russia has always been based upon bullshit. Which in no way implies that the above are not valid criticisms.

7 Likes

That is how deep the political bias is. They will excuse their party’s sins, and amplify the other party’s to obese proportions. The propaganda just reaffirms their biases. They are caught in a mental feed back loop they won’t escape unless the consciously try to. But why would they want to, when that other part is so awful.

This applies to (ETA - most) everyone.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. It applies to all people on some topics, but not necessarily politics. There are non-false dichotomous thinkers out there when it comes to politics.