Ivanka's Instagram followers freak out because she got injected with poison vaccine to ward off hoax covid

Originally published at: Ivanka's Instagram followers freak out because she got injected with poison vaccine to ward off hoax covid | Boing Boing

7 Likes

It’s almost as if she knows someone who was knocked for a loop from the virus

donnie wheezing

26 Likes

Ivanka is now finding that the people who will still have anything to do with her are not the sophisticated socialites whose company she was accustomed to in her past life before she latched herself onto the complicity train. It’s like something out of a Jane Austen novel.

45 Likes

It could not be soon enough to never hear about these tRump-scumbag grifters.

34 Likes

It’s still so odd that Trumpists as a group seem to simultaneously believe

1. Trump’s brilliant leadership is the only reason we got a vaccine for the deadly disease that would have claimed his very life if not for his superhuman health
  2. The vaccine is poison and the pandemic is a hoax
62 Likes

I’m waiting for them to blame “the Jew husband”. With this crowd, that train is never late.

25 Likes

I’m pretty sure they have an incredibly well-developed immunity to cognitive dissonance.

19 Likes

Or Edith Wharton maybe?

3 Likes

April 25th? They’ve set yet another date for his reincarnation?

9 Likes

Well, you have to remember they’re not a monolith of stupid, more of a giant blob of stupid. Flexible, amorphous, and annoyingly hard to clean out of the carpet.

28 Likes

I’ve heard some of their idols are famous for making trains run on time.

10 Likes

#NotIvankaItsARobot

5 Likes

I really love this one:

I have immune system for a reason.

Indeed you do, dumbnuts. And if you had the faintest idea what that reason was, you’d have a vaccine in a heartbeat.
But you’re a dumb, ignorant fuckwit and there is every chance your immune system will wreak its revenge with a cytokine storm if you do catch the corona.
Then you’ll know the reason you have one.

28 Likes

even

14 Likes

“No thank you! I have immune system for a reason.”

But sadly no brain.

12 Likes

so what who cares tv show GIF

15 Likes

I just hope her vaccine tracking-chip was deactivated as I want this whole family to just go away.

5 Likes

They are training their doublethink muscles, fealty to the party is more important than facts. I’ll let Orwell give his $0.02

“Who controls the past,’ ran the Party slogan, ‘controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.’ And yet the past, though of its nature alterable, never had been altered. Whatever was true now was true from everlasting to everlasting. It was quite simple. All that was needed was an unending series of victories over your own memory. ‘Reality control’, they called it: in Newspeak, ‘doublethink’.”

12 Likes

Future news/tweets from her will be examined and the robot hypothesis, her being her evil twin/clone, or suffering from blood clots will be discussed.

2 Likes

Exactly. There are different groups that believe in Trump for different reasons (or different, self-centered goals). The overall effect looks dissonant and contradictory. It certainly makes my head spin at times.

5 Likes