I've been texting with an astronaut

[Permalink]

1 Like

I’d happily try it if they brought out an Android version. Not dropping hundreds of bucks for Apple products just for a game.

The impossibility to advice stacking of heat-conductive but dense scrap around the reactor to provide additional rad shielding without much compromising of heating capability, and things like that, would probably drive me crazy… Otherwise it’s an interesting concept.

I don’t get it. How do you send dick pics?

4 Likes

This is very intriguing, but it reminds me a little too much of Invisible Boyfriend and crazy apps like that.

It just dawned on me that there’s no technical obstacle whatsoever to sexting with real astronauts. It’s not like back in the day when Bell Telephone had to move heaven and earth so that Nixon could chat with the Apollo astronauts for a few minutes when they were directly overhead. They’ve got the internet up there on the ISS.

So the question is, is it happening? And if not: no, seriously, tell me about astronaut sexting. Somebody down here on earth knows something.

1 Like

Rule 34.

1 Like

Apple is ahead of the curve once again. Those fake friends will come in handy after you alienate all your real ones by ignoring them so you can text fake friends. They should call it Ex Amica (with the emphasis on ex).

1 Like

Or after you run off all your friends with your constant shouts of “get off my lawn”?

1 Like

Or in this case, my lunar regolith.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.