Jabba the Hutt, Bruce Wayne, John Cleese among interns praised in Trump's Economic Report of the President

I’m having a hard time understanding we’re they intentionally making a joke that is stupid and falls flat or were they intentionally trying to deceive and the joke is the lame excuse to laugh it off.

2 Likes

Jabba actually knows how to negotiate a deal. Not everyone can stare down a bounty hunter holding a thermal detonator and get them to agree to shave fifteen thousand off their asking price.

15 Likes

Jabba also plainly doesn’t have a problem with being seen as a fat slovenly worm with tiny hands.

28 Likes

Covfefe of Economic Advisers.

8 Likes

That would never have made it past our fact-checkers

I think that says it all with this administration.

7 Likes

This is like when teachers screw up and say “I was testing you” when you call them out.

3 Likes

or a list made up of exclusively of Bart’s prank calls to Moe…

7 Likes

Indeed. Although… maybe Oliver Closoff hits too close to home with this administration…

7 Likes

That sounds like a joke name (like Mike Hunt or Dick Gosinya) but I can’t figure it out.

3 Likes

Mackenzie Dickhudt and Kacey Manlove are both real, and you can find both on LinkedIn.

7 Likes

To be fair, if I found myself working for agent orange, I’d use a fake name, too.

8 Likes

Ah yes, those were favorite prank attempts back in the days of paging telephones at the airport…

1 Like

Jabba the Hut: no morals, living a lavish lifestyle, and completely disregarding the law in pursuit of profits and power. While Jabba is not a superhero, he may be a personal hero of Trump.

10 Likes

John Cleese should sue since they are claiming they intentionally included his name.

7 Likes

Seriously no Zapp Branigan?
The Futurama guys wanted to build a wall around the southern hemisphere of the solar system to keep ilegal aliens out.

No Benjamin Lockwood (Agent liberty) either wich is another missed opportunity.

2 Likes

with the right accent you could announce "I want Ma can see dick hunt, please!

2 Likes

All kidding aside, the best way to view this is they forgot to remove the brown M&Ms from the bowl. Or even prep a bowl of M&Ms.

3 Likes

I’d say John Cleese would consider this tantamount to defamation. And he would be right.

2 Likes

TIL Jabba the Hutt is a super hero.

2 Likes

Last I heard, he was dead. But it was a long time ago.

3 Likes