Jack Black thinks Pedro Pascal would be the perfect Wario

Originally published at: Jack Black thinks Pedro Pascal would be the perfect Wario | Boing Boing

Sacha Baron Cohen comes to mind for me but that’s likely because of his turn in Sweeney Todd.

Smithy. But who plays the Axem Rangers?

Give me John Hamm as Waluigi or kill me!

Wario is fine, but they can wait. They need to scrape the “obscure” for the inevitable sequel, so now is the perfect time to bring in Wart, voiced by John Hamm (sorry @anon52120741). As the crew are sucked into Subcon, they make an offhand reference that they’re going to Dreamland and bump into Kirby before going fully into the adventure. Sometime toward the end they find a giant sleeping fish and a dude in a green tunic (voiced by Ryan Reynolds) walks by with a bunch of instruments. They defeat Wart, pulling Subcon out of the dreamworld somehow, and then Wario (voiced by JK Simmons) shows up in the post-credits with plans to steal the riches that only dreams could make happen. Waluigi will by voiced by Paul Giamatti.

1 Like

Episode 16 Judge GIF by The Simpsons

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.