Jack Dorsey, 'lifestyle guru,' touted as 'Gwyneth Paltrow for Silicon Valley'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/03/jack-dorsey-lifestyle-guru.html

2 Likes

sauna, a device considered by scientists to be completely bogus

Hey now, a sauna is not bogus. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

So, he’s selling ass rocks now?

15 Likes

Blocks RF of all sorts… a regular faraday cage of solitude.
Yeah I bet he feels cleaner when he doesn’t get Agent Orange/presidnyet Trumputin’s F#CK!NG TWITTER MESSAGES! garrrrrrrrrrrr!

Akimbo, I thought it was vagina stones? I do not need to keep up…

9 Likes

I too fast from Friday until Saturday.
I feel that this makes me special, somehow.
I am special, somehow, am I not?

5 Likes

tumblr_m650qwKne51r7cs8z

18 Likes

I used to fast all weekend. Well, I used to do a lot of speed. That counts, right? Right?

27 Likes

Just don’t listen to him about steaming your junk over a tea kettle.

17 Likes

He’s the Charles Manson of Junk Products.

3 Likes

I am genuinely interested in this phenomenon where people disregard their common sense and pay a shit ton of money for a bunch of bullshit.

21 Likes

I was thinking more Howard Hughes.

9 Likes

That works… but I think Dorsey is more dangerous than Howard. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Well, it certainly kept Steve Rogers looking young.

9 Likes

Wait, this is supposed to be a good thing?

I actually like Paltrow as an actress (but knowing about all the woo bullshit she peddles, it makes it hard). I don’t really find anything redeeming about Dorsey.

9 Likes

16 Likes

I totally misinterpreted this as some sort of ‘why use many word when one word do trick’ thing of you saying ‘I move very quickly through time, from Friday until Saturday’, and it really, really messed up my brain trying to parse it.

3 Likes

salt juice — water mixed with Himalayan salt and lemon. It is dispensed in Twitter offices around the world.

I found that to be symptomatic of what’s wrong with him - a dumb fad he’s mistaken for something important due to lack of discernment. The whole Himalayan salt thing is hilarious enough - it’s not a good eating salt; the fad for it seems largely based on its nice pink color. (Advocates of the stuff point to the various minerals in it - the problem is, it also includes minerals you don’t want to ingest.) Salty lemon juice doesn’t have any health benefits (and probably significant downsides - it’s not like Americans need more salt in their diets).

No. No, it isn’t.

14 Likes

Jade Ass Eggs :laughing:

6 Likes

Tech bros and bullshit anti-science snake oil products are like peas in a pod.

15 Likes

I sleep part of the time.