Jackass neighbor unplugs bouncy house at child's birthday party, trapping toddlers inside

My immediate thought was suffocation, especially if they end up on top of each other as it folds in on itself.

It’s a legitimate danger.

12 Likes

I like this, but what’s it from?

1 Like

“Here we go raising the price of dildos again. Since this appears to be the law in Texas I must concur.” (Regalado v. State, 872 S.W. 2d 7 (Tex. App. Ct.) Brown, J. concurring.)

1 Like

butts in
ENTERPRISE Season 2 closer, setting up Season 3’s story arc.

2 Likes

Literally Hitler.

We certainly do live in a surveilled world.

2 Likes

Finally! A use for the Trek that fans seem to hate the most that wasn’t made by JJ Abrams.

2 Likes

Aside from the opening theme, I was always surprised that Enterprise wasn’t nearly the warcrime that Voyager was. It managed to bring something a little new while still hitting notes throughout that gave fans of each other series something they could like.

3 Likes

He could potentially be charged with trespassing.

How is this not child endangerment?

Big Bouncy House?

6 Likes

If bouncy houses are so lethal to children if they lose power, why is it legal to operate one without a standby backup generator?

Dear god, what if there was a power outage! Or if, horrors, the extension cord became unplugged? I am sure that just off-camera was an emergency search and rescue team on site in case of a bouncy house cave-in. Of course, they would need self-contained breathing gear, flashlights, ropes to make their way back to safety. Probably off-duty firefighters, because they’re trained for this kind of thing. And they would need to take breaks every hour just like lifeguards do, so there must have been a second team on site. No wonder it cost so much to rent the bouncy house.

OK, guy was a jerk, but he didn’t actually endanger the kids.

12 Likes

If he spent a few nights in jail, that would take the wind out of his sails…

6 Likes

what community do you think is bad enough to deserve him?

2 Likes

What exactly is in the Florida water supply? Amazing place as a few have previously observed LOL

1 Like

You’ve heard of power strips, yes?

that’s quite a defense summation there, counselor.

1 Like

It was the opening theme that stopped me from giving it a fair go. Maybe I should plug my ears and try again.

1 Like

Bounce houses don’t kill people. People kill people.

4 Likes

So by unplugging the power strip, he unplugged everything, and he knew he was unplugging everything. It was disingenuous for him to say he thought he was just unplugging the DJ booth. More likely, he wanted to cut the power to something, preferably everything, and didn’t give a shit about the consequences of his actions.

14 Likes

This is why we have to make sure all toddlers carry knives at all times, so they can cut their way out of bouncy castles.

18 Likes

Yep, it’s a pretty terrible theme song, but like all the TV Treks, after a shaky first season the show itself gets pretty good.Several of my favorite Trek episodes come from this series.

3 Likes