Japan map identifies areas known for noisy kids and neighbors

Originally published at: Japan map identifies areas known for noisy kids and neighbors | Boing Boing

5 Likes

We need one that identifies the noisy coyotes & too hoot’y owls, it’s a real issue up here in the wilds.

6 Likes

9 Likes

We have that same problem. My wife hears the coyotes at night. I hear the owls in the early AM. I love the owls, but apparently they’re not as enjoyable when they’re sitting outside your bedroom window hooting all night long (according to my neighbour).

4 Likes

Geez. This makes it out like the guy wants to dump the children into the sea. Besides impacting housing prices, what’s the real problem here?

2 Likes

No owls or coyote noises here… just the constant peeping of frogs and toads at night and the ciriping of birds in the morning.

5 Likes

They’d have to create a new red tag for our house. We’re lousy with noisy kids!

4 Likes

I would love that. I’ve lived in a few places swampy enough to support healthy frog and toad populations. Spring peepers have always been my favourite. I love the way they fill the night with their call.

4 Likes

So…Nextdoor for Japan?

I live on a forest, so it’s just chainsaw and chipper noises all day long for weeks. Hopefully it’s not kids.

The map seems to indicate that the larger, more densely populated cities have more noisy kids and neighbors. Does not compute.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.