Japanese chicken take-out chain offers human sweat flavored sauce

FTFY  

5 Likes

I’ve never been happier to keep kosher and far away from this.

Momoiro Clover & Babymetal actually have musical & performance talent though.

As for your update you beat me to the punch.

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

I recall from my youth a capsule vending machine selling underwear in Bridlington. Don’t think it was used, though.

So it’s not just Japan, it’s also English seaside towns.

1 Like

Voice of my late father: “The good Lord won’t tolerate this kind of nonsense much longer, darlin. When I was a boy we were glad to get a chicken every other Sunday and it was PLAIN.”

2 Likes

Largely? I don’t get it. How can something be largely a legend–it seems like an absolute to me, either it is or it isn’t. Or do you mean that most vending machines don’t have used panties, but a minority do?

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground

Tsk, that’s by, not with.

1 Like

gg-allin-hate-everyone

4 Likes

It’s just the slippery slope to the thin edge of the wedge!

5 Likes

Basically there’s circumstantial evidence something like this may have existed in a very limited fashion at one time decades ago but it was quickly made illegal.

That’s not to say there isn’t an underground industry that caters to this fetish but the notion that there’s actually vending machines for this has been repeatedly disproven which is why I say “largely urban legend”.

Cc: Our correspondent in Japan, @Israel_B. Have you ever seen any evidence something like this actually exists?

3 Likes

As best as I’ve been able to determine it is indeed urban legend. The original source was probably our hyperactive tabloid industry which frankly puts the west to shame in its tabloidness.

Even if it was only based on rumor, the legal action described in the Snopes article is so that the police could be seen as having done something about the “problem”.

2 Likes

I hear the Lucretia MacEvil burger is a spicy one…

I could see Peter Thiel doing just that. Although maybe not so much for the taste, but rather as a shot at immortality.

1 Like

Yuck, I can only imagine who would eat this and truly enjoy it. You will never catch me eating another human beings sweat. I’m so glad there’s no actual sweat in the sauce but the name alone is a turnoff. But who knows it could actually be really good but that’s one thing i’ll never find out for myself.

As a Southerner salt, lemon juice, and cheese just isn’t going to cut it. I’m pretty sure my sweat is more salt, sugar, and butter - mix in some flour and you’d have sugar cookies.

1 Like

Isn’t Urban Legend that place in the mall where the teens shop? Or was that Forever Young and Dumb?

Is it sourced from Foxconn?

Well, you really wouldn’t want it to be tainted sweat, after all…

1 Like

In a similar vein…

4 Likes

“Fry me a river!” Perfect!

1 Like