Jared Kushner says Palestinians screw-up every opportunity they've ever had, in celebration of a proposed two-state deal that he left them out of

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/29/jared-kushner-says-palestinian.html

7 Likes

No one in their right mind would ever think this is a workable solution. But that’s the point, make the Palestinians the bad guys when they so NO GO…

tRump / Kushner 2020, ha ha ha …

41 Likes

buffy-who-what

32 Likes

As a favor for Netanyahu I am sure.

20 Likes

Bibi is a swine of the highest order, not a tRump, but close.

14 Likes

Turns out that negotiating a diplomatic agreement to resolve a generations-long conflict is easy if you only care about getting one side to agree to it.

76 Likes

This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the impeached Trump was rolling out a “peace plan” with Netanyahu: a distraction, or a last ditch attempt at some kind of gigantic victory to save their political fortunes.

25 Likes

tRump can have that, just resign, then he can spend his twilight years in court / prison / hell, for all I care.

15 Likes

It takes some nerve for the 666 fifth avenue punk to accuse someone else of a propensity for incompetent dealing.

28 Likes

I’ve been trying to figure out why the language of the Trump is so familiar to me.

It is the language and behavior of the abuse cycle in political format.

33 Likes

An Israeli politician (I can’t remember who) said that the Palestinians “never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity”, so Kushner isn’t even being original.

6 Likes

You can stop there…

1 Like

For once, the music coming on in the background (from playlists on shuffle) perfectly matches the news at hand:

The devil took one look
Could see it in his eyes
The burning fire and sulphur smoke
Reveals him from disguise
The curtain fell at once
A man behind the wall
Smiling through the broken glass
His hand had cursed them all

3 Likes

It’s also being reported that the ‘plan’ requires Palestinians to withdraw all claims against Israel at the International Criminal Court and that a future state of Palestine can only join any international body with the permission of Israel.

Kushner’s plan (if it wasn’t actually written by Likud) is nothing more than Bantustans for the 21st Century. Nominally independent states existing just for the convenience of the surrounding state. Palestine under this plan will be as much a real country as Bophuthatswana ever was.

28 Likes
11 Likes

Jared Kushner can shove his deal sideways up his ass with a nice big Israeli rocket.

What a pathetic waste of life this man is. I’m embarrassed this tool even exists, just because he also claims to be human

19 Likes

And I suppose they’d be wrong.

11 Likes

I love Uncle Acid, you have good taste sir

I’m assuming that “Unlike Hezbollah…” is a deeply impolitic reply to that particular quip?

1 Like

I’ve just brokered a deal with Tamsin for Trump to resign from office- effective immediately.

You’re welcome.

36 Likes