Jared Kushner signed up to vote in New York elections as a woman

So when Trump claims he’s pro-LGBT rights this is what he means.

10 Likes

So THAT’S how Trump managed to carry the white women’s vote.

5 Likes

He just misunderstood what they were asking about SEX:
[M]any times
[F]ew times

(old joke recycled from highschool)

4 Likes

“white’s only” would be my guess with how f’n racist this administration is. :cry:

11 Likes

It’d be interesting to see who actually received his vote.

3 Likes

So, for this to be newsworthy, quite a few people have presumably made guesses as to Kushner’s gender. Old habits die hard.

3 Likes

But if a poll worker accidentally records John Smith Jr. as voting under his dead father’s name then it’s OMG THE DEMOCRATS ARE AT IT AGAIN.

8 Likes

Just wait until he turns states witness.

2 Likes

Yeah, there are already a bunch of (not-so-)secretly anti-Semitic right-wing groups and media outlets that already have it in for him. Just as soon as he steps over some line, I’m sure they’ll have tons of trash to throw at him.

4 Likes

And don’t forget an entire subgenre of “Kushner’s secret ballot” fanfic dedicated to speculating on exactly what sort of, um, voting across party lines goes in behind the voting booth curtains.

1 Like
2 Likes

It obviously isn’t intentional; but his blow against dynastic wealth might be the most decent thing he has ever undertaken.

4 Likes

No! They are GOD FEARIN’ MURCANS! You can tell cause they’re white. /s

5 Likes

He also owns a building with the address “666.”

1 Like

But he’s only kind of white, because he’s a “globalist.”

3 Likes

nudge_nudge_monty_python

2 Likes

I find the style of that piece frankly unreadable, which is a bummer, as it appears to have a lot of facts in it. Too bad about the logorrhea.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.