Jared Kushner signed up to vote in New York elections as a woman

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/27/serial-paperwork-bungler.html

2 Likes

making it harder to straight-facedly

You would think, but nope! They never break character.

10 Likes

So, which bathroom does Jared use?

8 Likes

Hey, it’s 2017. His gender identity is whatever he likes.

11 Likes

I’m cool with that. Asking for a republican friend.

4 Likes

This post makes it seem like @doctorow assumed Kushner’s gender. Exhibit A: Check out the pronouns Cory uses. I expected BoingBoing to be more progressive than this. #disappointed

6 Likes

I giggled, a lot.

2 Likes

The Little Lego Room.

4 Likes

The article doesn’t support the headline. The article says that Jared Kushner is recorded as a woman in the voter registration records. It doesn’t claim that he signed up as a woman. This error could’ve entered the system any number of ways.

3 Likes

it leaves the Republicans with a conundrum: either they insist that minor administrative errors on voter rolls are irrelevancies […] or insist that even minor errors are major infractions […]

Are you new to these parts? You think that’s the choice Republicans face? You left out their obvious solution: ignore this and all other embarrassing or uncomfortable facts.

2 Likes

Sociopaths have excellent facial control.

6 Likes

Isn’t boing boing supposed to be more welcoming to LGBTQ happy mutants?

1 Like

Whatever she likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/opinion/jared-kushner-man-of-steel.html?mcubz=3

1 Like

Sure, but we’re also supposed to cynically suspect co-optation of our best intentions.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s our default position.

1 Like

Its best to think of his posts as an extension of his fiction writing.

Machines don’t use restrooms.

Given all the right-wing bs about Michelle Obama secretly being a man, I’ll be almost disappointed if this doesn’t launch a bunch of “Jared is a secret trans man” or “Jared is a woman, Ivanka is a lesbian” conspiracies.

12 Likes

Wonder which bathroom he uses.

9 Likes