Jared "Mr. Ivanka" Kushner and his sage advice on how to be a success (video)

Originally published at: Jared "Mr. Ivanka" Kushner and his sage advice on how to be a success (video) - Boing Boing

1 Like

Why would anyone bother interviewing this blank-eyed dimwit about life advice? Especially since he can’t give the real answer to the secret of his success.

5 Likes

I had not previously thought about it before this article, but wow, the Jared Kushner / Ivanka Trump relationship is a strange and remarkable (and honestly horrifying) real-life analogue for Nathan Fielder’s & Emma Stone’s THE CURSE.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Some idiots believe wealth equals worth… :woman_shrugging: He’s rich, so in their mind, he must be brilliant and worth taking advice from…

7 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve finally realized the secret to both Trump’s cursed “success” and his tiny hands; those aren’t hands, those are a pair of Monkey’s Paws.

5 Likes

Step 1. Be born wealthy

2 Likes

I still get the feeling (hope) a Saudi bonesaw team is in Jared and Ivanka’s future. Either to recover the $2B they gave him for state’s secrets or to keep them quiet about it.

Why does his description of perseverance sound like burglary though?

For most of people if they catch someone crawling in the chimney after failing at the doors and windows it can result in a 20 year prison sentence or getting shot.

7 Likes

Im Not Maya Rudolph GIF by Saturday Night Live

That’s only for people directly challenging the power of the Saudi state…

5 Likes

Born at the plate, thinks he hit a home run.

6 Likes

And if that advice doesn’t work for you, well…
emperor's new groove poor peasants

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.