JD Vance lies about lying

On his catskin love seat.

4 Likes

“Lying to advance the cause” has been the GOP strategy for a generation now.
Quite a few books were written about it.

8 Likes

It occurs to me that this all has to be viewed within the context of the reality that MAGA Republican candidates are necessarily sociopaths, now. MAGA has no coherent ideology or policy* (they can’t have, given how many cues they take from Trump, who changes position at the drop of a hat some cash), so the entirety of their political strategy is about attacking various groups. Which means any candidate has to be okay with placing real human beings in arbitrary groups at risk with their lies, just so they can get some political traction. Only sociopaths (and psychopaths) would do so - only they can operate in the Republican party that’s been reshaped by Trump.

*That they can talk about in public, anyways. The fascism doesn’t go over so well.

People are saying that. Also that he’s a serial killer. If it was on social media, we can only assume it’s true!

I keep thinking about how much of this narrative is Republican projection and deflection of their own treatment of pets. Trump hates pets. Noem shoots pets. Vance denigrates cat owners. They’re “championing” pets in the same way they “champion” women by being transphobic - they hide their own hatred by inventing stories of some out group being worse.

11 Likes

I’d add one thing; other people are not real to such opportunistic sociopaths. In their minds, no one matters except them.

12 Likes

“People are saying…”

6 Likes

I’ve heard many people say…

7 Likes
7 Likes

then a footstool fetish.

(he was into ottoman erotica)

Eventually full blown couch creeping

2 Likes

It’s being reported that a lot of people are saying that JD Vance is a weird, creepy pedophile who kills and skins his neighbours’ cats to make sex toys

6 Likes

It’s a fine piece of irony that Markenzy Lapointe, the U.S. attorney in Florida who is in charge of prosecuting the white-American suspect in the recent assassination attempt on Donald Trump, is an immigrant from … Haiti.

9 Likes

It has been said for sure.

2 Likes