JD Vance mocked for cringeworthy "Big Buck World" publicity stunt

He may well have a greasy or soapy feel, but who’s volunteering to find out?

6 Likes

Vance reminds me of the SNL sketches where Bill Hader is a ESPN host "who is totally not an alien:.

6 Likes

You sure it’s Big Buck?
From the pictures, I’m reading Big Suck!

4 Likes

I challenge J.D. to a game of pinball on the board with his face on it.
pinball GIF by James Curran

3 Likes

There’s even at least one detail he could have got himself just by looking forward - the name of the game is right there in great big bucking letters.

7 Likes

My main issue with that video is that somehow it’s all a setup to try and taunt Walz about not having fired a gun during his service. Just what the hell, man. His service is not good enough for you? Fuck right off.

4 Likes

I get the distinct feeling he’d be holding the controller backwards and upside-down if it weren’t shaped like a gun (okay, since it’s an arcade cabinet I guess it wouldn’t have a controller then, but you know what I mean).

4 Likes

The top NCO of an artillery unit? I’m certain he’s fired a gun many times. (And probably used a rifle a lot more than some press corp wanker.)

6 Likes

yes…and Vance has been trying to pin Waltz with some sort of stolen valor for weeks now.

4 Likes

Walz had impaired hearing from firing artillery. It almost got him medically discharged. Despite the whining of swiftboating dillholes, there was never any chance he would have deployed to a combat zone with such a condition.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.