Jeb Bush's saddest moments

Boring. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, and I thought you were so wonderfulā€¦

5 Likes

If someone held a gun to my head and told me to vote for one of the current Republican candidates Iā€™d tell them to pull the trigger.

Only redeeming characteristic of Kasich is he would force Pink Floyd to get back together (thatā€™d be a sweet sweet marriage of art and music dontchaknow). Iā€™ll content myself with their discography as is, leavened by their solo careers.

4 Likes

if i had to vote for one of the republicans running, iā€™d vote for hillary.

27 Likes

Am I the only one that thinks the little toy tortoises look like of neat? Made of some sort of painted metal it looks like. Would make a nice monopoly piece.

2 Likes

You the man!

As for meā€¦

8 Likes

Dignified too! Nothing says ā€œpresidentialā€ like a pocketful of baby turtles.

2 Likes

You the WoMAN!

1 Like

I see what you did there!

1 Like

All the way down, baby!

5 Likes

Good lord no! Think of the Cheney!

If I absolutely had to cast a vote for a Republican it would be Trump. Just because holy shit what happens next.

1 Like

The bullet? Write in Noam Chomsky?

3 Likes

Itā€™s not that I think Bush should be doing better than Trump and Cruz, but I think Trump and Cruz should be doing a lot worse than Bush. I feel sorry for anyone who has to share a room with those sociopaths. Neither of the two confrontations with Trump would make me feel less inclined to vote for Jeb.

2 Likes

I would look at the name engraved on the gun, and vote for that candidate.

This scenario brings to mind the words;

ā€œShoot, coward! You are only going to kill a man!ā€

1 Like

If someone held a gun to my head and said I had to vote for a Republican candidate, Iā€™d say fuck man what the hell is wrong with you! That is such a weird thing to demand of me at gunpoint!

4 Likes

On the contrary - itā€™s entirely coherent.

2 Likes

That is such a fucking awful thought but I canā€™t argue against it.

2 Likes