Jeb Bush's saddest moments

When some of the right wing ideas are the support of psychological and physical torture of LGBT people, which has provably lead to the suicide and killing of said people, is it really any wonder that the right wing ideas are unthinkable.

You should also have noticed that I wrote earlier I would rather vote for certain (right wing) Libertarian Party candidates over any of the Republican candidates. This is a very big reason why.

I’m getting tired of this tedious wankery. I’m out.

3 Likes

Here’s a non-Ohioan telling you the same thing. His actions belie the words you hear him say, he’s still a super Christian wackjob out to cut Planned Parenthood because… Jesus, maybe?

3 Likes

Oh, I know. I was reading something about his personal preacher recently.

And he’s still better than the others.

I mean, most of them made Lindsay Graham look like a good choice, and he wanted to start WW3.

Edit: this isn’t great, either.

“How did I get elected?” said the Republican presidential candidate. “I didn’t have anybody for me. We just got an army of people, and many women who left their kitchens to go out and to go door to door to put up yard signs for me.”

3 Likes

At 18 my two favorite bands were Yes and Chicago.

If the notions that all wealth should propagate up to the 0.0001% and that nobody should have the right to control their own fertility and that rights to vote are strongly predicated on skin colour are unwelcome on this forum, I don’t think we’re doing worse for that.

4 Likes

Really? Bad shit is what happens with a president trump.

You’re kind of making my point. That’s a very cartoonish understanding of conservatism.

I know that principled conservatism exists and HRC is a very good example of it. None of the current batch of extremely far right Republican candidates however, are anything but cartoonish.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.