Jeff Bezos' rocket looks like a giant dick and these Australian news anchors can't stop laughing about it

jeff andhis brother, huh…

9 Likes

A couple radomes in the background would firm up the innuendo.

6 Likes

We heard you like dicks in space, so we’re putting a dick (Bezos) in space in a dick (the rocket) in space!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Dudes, children may be watching. Pixelate that thing!

2 Likes

To be fair, don’t all rockets kind of resemble giant penises?

confused stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

10 Likes

It’s fun to be an adult. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it’s true. all rockets resemble giant penises, so meh on this one.

2 Likes

No way I would ever take a family member into space with me. There’s an unknown chance of failure. Optimistically < 0.5%, but certainly non-zero. NASA’s own record with the Space Shuttle was 2 disasters in 135 missions. Branson’s vehicle crashed in 2014. It’s just rank irresponsibility and hubris to take that risk with 2 family members at same time.

1 Like

Made in the image and likeness of boss, a giant bazillionaire dick.

1 Like

Traditional windmill without vanes or substation. Once they add vanes it can be AIDS Ribbon ‘Fatty’ 2.x

1 Like

And here I thought the dick was in the rocket.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Maybe “Little Big Jeff”, since this is the first of a sucession of progressively larger units.

1 Like

I don’t think Elon is too worried about Bezos’ sub-orbital sextoy. A bellend full of bellends.

1 Like

In other words, Jeff’s rocket looks like Jeff.

2 Likes

Maybe next week they can do a story about the Ypsilanti, MI water tower.

2 Likes

[…]
In a petition simply called “We want Jeff Bezos to buy and eat the Mona Lisa ”, Powell describes his campaign thus:

“Nobody has eaten the Mona Lisa and we feel Jeff Bezos needs to take a stand and make this happen.”
[…]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.