Jeffery Epstein hoped to "seed the human race" with his DNA by impregnating 20 women on his ranch, Also argued against food and healthcare for the poor, citing overpopulation

8 Likes

How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Deeper, apparently.

14 Likes

What a stand up guy.

This is why itā€™s important to eat the rich. Before they metastasize.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Jesus and that didnā€™t raise ANY red flags with anyone he said that to? WTF is wrong with people!

cillianmurphycrying

18 Likes

More red flags than Moscow in 1945

9 Likes

Yet how long did this twisted human being get away with this disgusting behavior?

13 Likes

He is rich. Rich people usually are above the law.

8 Likes

If this asshole is a sample of the entre, I may rethink the whole vegan thing.

11 Likes

Whatā€™s for dinner?

2 Likes

Jeffery Epstein hoped to ā€œseed the human raceā€ with his DNA

There are not enough ā€˜ew/gross/yuck!ā€™ memes in existence sufficent enough to express my sentiments.

16 Likes

ā€œSo, letā€™s start with some basic eugenics; then take a turn for the deeply creepy with my me-genics schemeā€¦ā€

9 Likes

This guy and all of the others who are being exposed and finally dealt with are the fruits of our culture. It is one of my hopes of hopes that we are collectively moving out of our complacency and fear, that we might have a better future.

15 Likes

:astonished::confounded::drooling_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

7 Likes

Iā€™m aware. Iā€™m just fucking sick of people being able to fucking RAPE YOUNG WOMEN WITH IMPUNITY. Iā€™m fully cognizant of how this happens. That doesnā€™t mean I understand it.

broadchurch-angry-as-me

THIS

15 Likes

[quote=ā€œMelz2, post:11, topic:148807, full:trueā€]

Jeffery Epstein hoped to ā€œseed the human raceā€ with his DNA

There are not enough ā€˜ ew/gross/yuck! ā€™ memes in existence sufficent enough to express my sentiments.
[/quote]

Yeahā€¦Iā€™ve had a look at his ā€œportfolioā€, and I think humanity should probably pass on that offer.

11 Likes

Compost. The DNA will break down and weā€™ll get healthy veggies.

AND it avoids the heavy-metal accumulation from all the fancy food he eats.

10 Likes

At one session at Harvard, Mr. Epstein criticized efforts to reduce starvation and provide health care to the poor because doing so increased the risk of overpopulation, said Mr. Pinker, who was there.Mr. Pinker said he had rebutted the argument, citing research showing that high rates of infant mortality simply caused people to have more children.

Thatā€™s one response. But Pinkerā€™s rebuttal concerns the efficacy of Epsteinā€™s solution and fails to address the underlying moral issues. There are more appropriate responses.

kEg

20 Likes

This I could accept. Sort of. Eliminating him from the species would worth some barely edible turnips, I guess.

5 Likes

But he also didnā€™t want to raise those kids.

10 Likes