Jen Psaki and Peter Doocy break character, exchange sweet goodbyes

Originally published at: Jen Psaki and Peter Doocy break character, exchange sweet goodbyes | Boing Boing

6 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

10 Likes

She’s smiling because she never has to talk to the dumbest SOB to walk the Earth. I feel you Jen, I feel you.

21 Likes

Personally, I will miss the entertaining interactions between Psaki and Doocy, also known (at least by me) as the “Jen and Peter Show,” that have taken place during the briefings for the last 18 months.

I won’t, because I never paid them much of any mind in the first place. The whole thing is dopey puppet play, a “show” indeed.

Far as I’m concerned, the fact the the Biden administration lets a Fox “News” rep even be in that room further proves that. So does Psaki’s moving on so soon to become a millionaire at MSNBC. None of these people are public servants who actually give a shit about making life any better for people like me.

22 Likes

I saw something completely different, my apologies for my filthy mind.

4 Likes

And he’s smiling because he probably thinks that the next WHPS won’t also tear him a new one and make him look like what he is: The dumbest SOB to walk the Earth. My hands rub in evil anticipation.

9 Likes

seth meyers television GIF by Saturday Night Live

6 Likes

Can I rub them too. [snicker]

6 Likes

I’m rubbing them right now!

6 Likes

Ohh, I thought so.

6 Likes

Getting kinda chapped tho. Got any lotion for our motion?

6 Likes

I’m fond of Dream Creme, the name says it all.

6 Likes

“You always put on a brave face as I destroyed you with my penetrating questions.” Pat, pat.

Fuck off, Doocy. You will wear this forever.

8 Likes

Best image of a bag of shit ever in a t-shirt.

2 Likes

Yup. Theater of division.

Or maybe its a melancholy smile, because she’ll never have an easier job than this: pwning, over and over, day after day, the lamest, most inept questions from the lamest, most inept questioner that could ever possibly “challenge” her.

You think her job was easy? Hers is the art that conceals art. She keeps her cool and makes it look easy, but this is the rictus smile of someone scraping something nasty off her shoe for the last time. Hail, Sister, hail and farewell.

4 Likes

Working Hands. (Not that anyone in that room is likely to know much about that, as you imply.)

2 Likes

You think fending off Doocey the Younger’s questions were difficult ?? Okay…

I think standing at a lectern with a water jug and not using it on him would take most of my strength. Or not freezing up, as you think ‘can he really be saying that?’. Individually, the questions my be stupid, but you have to field every one of them, knowing any pause or hesitation or indecision will be cut out, headlines on Fox, and interpreted as weakness.

2 Likes