Jen Psaki describes a better relationship with Peter Doocy when the cameras are off

I hope you’re not referring to George Conway here? Anti-Trump ≠ liberal.

3 Likes

No. Just no.

George Conway is a lifelong Republican who was one of the attorneys who brought Bill Clinton to court during the Paula Jones case. He won a Supreme Court case in which the majority opinion was written by Antonin Scalia. He’s worked closely with figures like Ann Coulter and Matt Drudge. He used to date Laura Ingraham before marrying Kellyanne Fitzpatrick. Conway was even on Trump’s own shortlist for Solicitor General of the United States.

Conway was on the right side of history when it came to calling out Trump, but he’s still about as far from being an “extreme liberal” as it is possible for a rational human being to be.

7 Likes

You’re correct, Conway isn’t, that’s my bad. But even so, he was very, very anti- Trump. And I thought there’s another in there that was more liberal.

You’re correct, I had to have been thinking of a different relationship that was unlikely in that whole affair. I’ll correct it.

1 Like

Dude, don’t break kayfabe!

She’s already answered this. She said something like “Fox News has an audience of Americans that we need to communicate with, and we probably wouldn’t reach them any other way.” But she also said that the administration won’t communicate with anyone involved with the Fox opinion shows (Ingraham, etc.)

3 Likes

This being exactly the problem with the permanent-war-loving state/contractor/press entity in Washington.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.