Jen Psaki once again explains the merits of vaccination to Peter Doocy

Originally published at: Jen Psaki once again explains the merits of vaccination to Peter Doocy | Boing Boing

9 Likes

I wonder why the White House bothers to let Peter Doocy into the room.

Petey’s daddy is a long-time servant of the ghoul who owns the highest-rated cable news network in the country. Fox could send a dog to be its White House correspondent and they’d have to give it credentials (granted, that would be an improvement over Doocy).

31 Likes

Deja Covid all over again.

14 Likes

30 Likes

Comic relief and/or punching bag? Plus I’m sure they don’t want to be accused of only allowing favorable people in the room (unlike certain other administrations).

13 Likes

At this point I am suspecting some kind of kinky masochistic feelings on the part of Doocy. Being far cheaper to be verbally thrashed in public than pay for a session with “Wanda’s House of Whips”.

15 Likes

“The science says that vaccines prevent death, but I’m triple vaxxed, still got COVID…”

Says the living, breathing idiot who is not dead. Bruh, don’t set up your premise with a statement contrary to your intent.

27 Likes

Believe it or not, he actually gets paid for it! Win, win!

6 Likes

Personally, I’d recommend “Wanda’s Wonderful Whips” or “Wanda’s Whip World” over “Wanda’s House of Whips”. The service is bespoke, and the equipment is clean. 10/10 Would get thrashed again, Spank Adviser.

15 Likes

The stiletto heels - were they spiky enough to your satisfaction?

2 Likes

29 Likes
8 Likes

The stilettos were great. I twisted my ankle getting out of the cab; free pain! :star_struck:

7 Likes

I wonder why the White House bothers to let Peter Doocy into the room.

The same reason Trump couldn’t ban Jim Acosta. The White House can set content-neutral criteria for which outlets or reporters are allowed to attend briefings (have to have an audience of a certain size, adhere to a dress code, refrain from grabbing your crotch and screaming at random intervals, etc.), but it can’t engage in viewpoint discrimination. No matter how stupid or toxic that viewpoint may be.

5 Likes

11 Likes

I wonder why Peter Doocy keeps returning. Seems like by now his self-esteem would be so eroded he could barely stand.

3 Likes

The obvious answer that he’s being paid well. However, Doocy is also an idiot, which means it’ll take longer for the humiliation to register.

6 Likes

Doocy working really hard for his salary blood-money.

2 Likes

The dog would get scritches. Doocy gets scorched.

3 Likes

Or he’s really into it on another level, but hey- I don’t judge. Public humiliation, even if I’m getting paid for it? not my kink.

4 Likes