Karine Jean-Pierre eviscerates Doocy

Originally published at: Karine Jean-Pierre eviscerates Doocy - Boing Boing

6 Likes

The sad part is when you realize that every second the White House spends answering a question from Peter Doocy could have been spent answering a question of relevance to the American people asked by an actual journalist.

22 Likes

Yep. We’ve discussed this on the BBS before but it’s kinda frustrating that the White House continues to carry on this silly performative relationship with Doocy, which, to be clear, is beneficial for both parties but not necessarily for the public.

I’ll just go ahead and steal this image that @gracchus posted last time we had this discussion:

15 Likes

I used to think of Doocy as 99% laughingstock, 1% useful meme generator for Fox News, but I can’t think of a single instance where he actually produced a useful scandal moment for them to broadcast. It must have been that he was hired by a relative, and FOX gave up on the benefit of having their own reporter in the White House press corps long ago.

6 Likes

@awfulhorrid had the best response in the other thread when Doocey asked that dumb question:

To paraphrase:

“You’ve reached the pinnacle of political reporting, getting into the WH press pool… and this is the question you chose to ask?”

10 Likes

I loved it when Obama refused to answer any questions from faux “news” after his election. Shoulda made that policy permanent! They don’t have any actual journalists, so why bother?

5 Likes

That’s eviscerating?

1 Like

Given the white male fragility demonstrated by your average Fox News host, it probably doesn’t take much more than that, yeah.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.