Jen Psaki schools Meghan McCain on 'The View'

Originally published at: Jen Psaki schools Meghan McCain on 'The View' | Boing Boing

11 Likes

McCain has the look of a cocky Little League star who’s suddenly found herself playing shortstop in a game between the Yankees and the Dodgers.

21 Likes

The look on McCain’s face is priceless.

Yes, that is the universal “I just got kicked in the hiney” look. She pulls it off well I thought…

20 Likes

Republicans know how to do blonde.

It’s all Meghan has in this argument.

Reminds me, I need a haircut.

10 Likes

Whether she realizes it or not, McCain’s argument is really just “how come you haven’t cleaned up Donald Trump’s mess yet?”

44 Likes

An argument can only school someone who cares about whether what they’re saying is true. It seems she does, at least a little. Good.

8 Likes

If it weren’t for her last name, she wouldn’t be there. Where is the campaign to make their rating suffer? Twitter wining about her is not enough, never has been.

9 Likes

It is a pleasure to have a White House Press Secretary who actually answers questions, again, as opposed to a lying sack of plasma. The look on McCain’s face is priceless.

“Oh shit, she’s spouting science at me!”

UyHrWY1

12 Likes

I’m glad Ms. McCain asked those questions. It gave Ms. Psaki the opportunity to set the record straight rather than have people think Biden is taking the same approach as Trump regarding immigrant children.

7 Likes

I enjoy hearing Psaki say “the former president” instead of actually giving voice to the name of president f*ckwit.

13 Likes

Hmm first time I have found myself disagreeing with AOC. Megan McCain taking her side will do that.

1 Like

I don’t think Megan McCain’s position is or has ever been

“DHS shouldn’t exist, agencies should be reorganized, ICE gotta go, ban for-profit detention, create climate refugee status & more,”

10 Likes

Hmm. Let’s not forget that Jen Psaki’s main job is to put the best spin she can on anything the Biden Administration does.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.