Jen Psaki zings Doocy and Trump in one full swoop

I know, right?!

7 Likes

So is there a rule for these press briefings that the press secretary is required to call on reporters with a certain frequency? Is she required to call upon Doocy for at least one question per briefing because he represents a major “news” organization? Or is she doing it for fun, to break up the routine of serious questions?

8 Likes

What I’m wondering (somewhat similarly) is why Fox “News,” which is really an entertainment (that is, incitement) channel, is even allowed to have a representative in that room. I wish Biden would display some principled guts and ban them from press briefings.

5 Likes

four wents junction

Can we please, PLEASE have her as President!?!?

2 Likes

Dunno if full swoop is also a thing?

1 Like

I always enjoyed deliberately spoonerizing it into one swell foop.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I wonder where that started, sounds Vaudevillian…

2 Likes

I’d guess that comes after delivering to one’s opponent a blushing crow?

6 Likes

“Wuv, twue wuv, is whut bwings us here togefer today. Mawage, that bwessed awangement…”

4 Likes

silly birb

5 Likes

No Way What GIF

5 Likes

A couple of weeks ago Youtube inexplicably suggested this video for me.
For those wondering how Doocy can keep asking such stupid questions, it’s because he knows that when it airs on Fox, they can frame it however they like.

So don’t get too complacent just because she’s good at this, it’s a lot easier for Fox to spin this because they don’t care about truth.

It’s been in their playbook for a while now, though whole video is worth watching, the most relevant bit is at 6:33

Edit: A word, for clarity.

8 Likes

And Biden zings all of the right wing media in one fell swoop:

9 Likes

You caught corvid?

6 Likes

Yep. That’s why I’m surprised they even let a Fox “News” rep in that room.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.