Jerk tries to drive through giant snowman not realizing it was built on a tree stump

Sounds fun, but just in case: in reality that would stand too good a chance of coming through the windshield, with potentially tragic consequences.

I meant in combination with the stump. The head didn’t even come off ol’ Frosty in this case.

1 Like

Totally fake. Next.

20 Likes

Thank goodness. That could have been tragic!

14 Likes

I have no sympathy for careless drivers. I’ve had two cars plow through my own front garden fence but neither car had anyone in them at the time. The incident’s happened only three years apart, the first was some local teen who got out of his car to talk to his friends forgetting to put the handbrake on and the second was a neighbers daughter who lived further up the street on the opposite side who claimed her handbrake cable had gone slack just after darting in to the car to quickly pull the handbrake lever. If I or my daughter had been going through the gate at the time we wouldn’t have heard them comming and due to having a large privet hedge, we wouldn’t have seen them either until it was too late. I’ve since cut the privet hedge right down so i can see the street as soon as i leave my front door. I don’t want to take any chances… third time lucky and all that.

5 Likes

“Don’t faze me, bro!”

11 Likes

It would have, though; if there had been a bowling ball inside.

3 Likes

Cold blooded

Also, from the picture, the idea was to ram that large of a mass of snow, and stop in the short space between it and the house?

Also, it’s not going to be light fluffy snow if it’s going to support it’s own mass at that height. I imagine that’s going to damage any vehicle moving fast enough to take it down, unless you happen to drive a tank…

1 Like

It looks like Frosty… had trunk in his trunk.

…yyyeeeEEEEAAAAHHHHH!

6 Likes
3 Likes

WLWT is just as much of a jerk for not letting people in Europe read the article.

Oh man, I feel for that guy! He wasn’t hurting anybody, and now he’s freezing and trapped in a gif.

1 Like

He might’ve just lost control of his vehicle while drifting.

2 Likes

englishdessertscollection

2 Likes

Like a pocket universe version of Groundhog Day.

4 Likes

I suspect stupidity was involved :joy:

1 Like

At school:

“Okay, today we are learning about ‘Karma’. Can anybody give me a sentence with ‘Karma’?”

“Sure. Can I get Your Car, Ma?”

Could not resist either.

1 Like