Jesse Watters bemoans "cruel" punishment of forcing Trump to sit in court: "he needs sunlight"

Here is a random page from the Mayo Clinic, for no particular reason…

9 Likes

Yoink!

14 Likes

Hear me out: F•R•I•E•N•D•S, but Watters as Ross, Rogan as Joey, Carlson as Chandler, Guilfoyle as Monica, Conway as Phoebe, and Coulter as Rachel.

5 Likes

This sounds like a minor reason that he should never be president again.

Sitting in meetings and briefings all day? Too cruel and unusual!

22 Likes

The devil in the details. What they consider human is limited in scope. It’s for sure not include Satanist worshipers like us.

3 Likes

This man believes the Presidency should be a two day work week with golf-breaks every other day.

8 Likes

Least funny ‘mindless sitcom’, ever.

12 Likes

Interesting idea. And which circle of hell are you proposing to show that in? Somewhere in Maldebolge or is even that too high up?

13 Likes

Sounds like some 9th Circle type torture.

14 Likes

Exactly, but that irony is of course undetectable to Fux viewers.

It’s an odd balance they do, isn’t it, beteween portraying Tromp as a superhero and also portraying him as a victim.

I guess superheroes need villians to vanquish, and since it’s the Derp State that’s supposedly attacking him now, the Fuxheads are portraying him as being physically attacked. By having to sit in court, like any other defendant, yet NOT in the orange suit that so many other defendants have to wear. :weary:

14 Likes

He doesn’t need sunlight, he needs firing into the sun. There’s a difference.

18 Likes

Putrescence of various kinds benefit from exposure to sunlight, so that tracks.

1 Like

Some people that have not committed crimes are forced to sit at a desk all day, every day for decades!

7 Likes

How come we don’t hear any complaints from the empaneled jury that have to sit in court, enduring his glaring sourness directed at them?

I know, they are enduring it, knowing that Trump will have to face their “music” when they read their verdict.

While playing any song in open court that is not within scope of the trial and out of turn would get a sanction, but if we could, what song would you pick?

• Bad Boys
  • Price is right lose trombone
  • Wheel of Fortune Bankrupt slide whistle
  • You’re So Vain
  • … Oh, yeah, good bye.
  • Jailhouse Rock
  • March to the Scaffold
  • Other (in reply.)
0 voters

Perhaps the jury foreperson could ask permission from the judge by way of the clerk in a form that some non-verbal go-ahead is granting the permission.

4 Likes

I dunno, but he’s been wilting in court.

I was actually hoping the article was a satire on just that.

Also, orange is an important helper for photosynthesis: On the Hidden Colors in Leaves: What are the Functions of Those Yellow and Orange Pigments We See in the Fall? | Department of Biology

5 Likes

Other:

14 Likes

He looks tired.

17 Likes

A toddler? Then, how about this arrangement?

14 Likes

i voted “other”:
play the “Dun-dun” sound from Law and Order!

8 Likes

Fuck giving Dick Wolf any more money.

11 Likes