Jesse Watters bemoans "cruel" punishment of forcing Trump to sit in court: "he needs sunlight"

“Former corrections officials said there were several New York state prisons and city jails that have been closed or partly closed, leaving wings or large sections of their facilities empty and available. One of those buildings could serve to incarcerate the former president and accommodate his Secret Service protective detail”

13 Likes

While everyone was salivating over Robert Redford in Gatsby, it was all Sam Waterston for me. Nick Carraway is the conscience of the story and Waterston was perfectly cast as Nick.

13 Likes

Worst. Job. Ever.

14 Likes

Does it cover AI chatbots?

14 Likes

That was him, huh?

I haven’t seen that version since I was a teen; we read Gatsby in English lit class my junior year, and the teacher showed us the adaptation at the end of the semester.

(I’ve never liked the narrative; it just didn’t resonate with me, especially back then as a socially conscious young Black woman.)

12 Likes

Well, that’s an outdoor activity, isn’t it. So… benefits all 'round? :laughing:

I don’t know what the sun ever did to deserve Donald Trump, but I’m pretty sure he slathers all of that bronzer on his fat head so he can spend as little time as possible in the sun, regardless. I’d bet they’d let him out on the prison courtyard for short intervals if he changes his little mind there.

Cheeto Mussolini and Annoying Orange: separated at birth? :smiley:

2 Likes

Any Walking Dead fans? Easy Street.

WALKING DEAD DARYL SONG | 703 Easy Street | Collapsable Hearts Club | Negan | Season 7 Episode 3

Based on my previous reply to a different post, Walking On Sunshine comes to mind, too.

Other. (As tfg leaves the courtroom.)

10 Likes
13 Likes

They could just throw him in jail. He can get all the sunlight, walks, and action he needs in the prison yard.

8 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

Same song I always dedicate to him.
Tell 'em Kermit:

11 Likes

Love the non-disclaimer at the end.

11 Likes

… cheaper than licensing the Barney song

6 Likes

Given his propensity to stare at the sun, I guess it’s one way of getting him closer to understanding blind justice.
Unless Watters want him in sunlight for disinfectant purposes, in which case he should remember that Trump has a stated preference for chugging Clorox, neat.

3 Likes

On account of his deep Christian faith:

4 Likes

Either version, although my personal choice would be The Clash cover.

10 Likes

Yeah, well, given the Secret Service’s shenanigans over the years, some of those agents wouldn’t be entirely out of place. Maybe they should let Mike Pence pick the agents for prison detail?

16 Likes

The Office Pam GIF

10 Likes

He should check to see if his orange make-up can provide Vitamin D.

3 Likes