Jessica Jones season two gets a kickass trailer

To paraphrase the old Ringo burn:

Q: Is Iron Fist the best martial artist in the world?
A: Are you kidding? He’s not even the best martial artist in the Defenders.

6 Likes

Green Lantern lived in Coast City, which is in Northern California. For a while in the 90s Superboy lived here in Honolulu. (Lots of Marvel characters were from, or spent time in, Hawaii, though the parallel universe probably kept them from running into Superboy.) Midland City is Chicago, for the Chickenman fans among us.

1 Like

I bet Elektra had a bet with the rest of the Hand that she could trick Danny into punching the enchanted door that only his magic fist could open and they were all “c’mon, he’s stupid but there’s no way he’s THAT stupid…”

5 Likes

Came to watch a trailer for season 2. Ended up seeing a trailer for season 1?

Wait… what? He’s Loras? Why didn’t I realize that? Like I totally didn’t realize that (maybe cause I only watched Defenders and not Iron Fist).

Now I’m blanking… he has an American accent for Iron Fist? Maybe all his acting chops went into NOT speaking like an Englishman? He’s great as Loras. Maybe the character plays better to his strengths as an actor.

1 Like

I think we had a similar conversation on the original Defenders thread…

Yup to the up.

It’s funny because I didn’t watch GoT until recently, as you know; so my first exposure to him was in the Iron Fist series. When he popped up as Maergery Tyrell’s brother, I was totally shocked that he wasn’t absolutely horrible.

Maybe that was it, because you sure didn’t miss anything by skipping IF; it was that awful…

He’s a better lover than a fighter. (And apparently better with his… ah… “lance” than with his fist.)

1 Like

Maybe later we will find out the monks were just messing with him and taught him fake fighting as a joke. “And then…hahaha… and then hahaha we, we told him he was the Iron Fist and the great protector. Hhahaa!”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.