Jesus appears in the clouds above Colombian city after catastrophe

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/04/28/jesus-appears-in-the-clouds-ab.html

1 Like

9 Likes

Are they any less impressive when explained by physics? I think Not!

12 Likes

I disagree, that’s definitely Tacolazard

(yes, I google image searched “wizard with octopus arms,” and this was my favorite result)

10 Likes

Jesus who? Isn’t that a commonplace name in Latin countries?

10 Likes

I love the word “crepuscular”. It sounds so not like what it actually is.

I thought when I first saw it, it had something to with the growth of pustules or something. Ew.

8 Likes

Thank God

So Jesus shows up after the catastrophe instead of before it, when he might have been able to keep all those people from being killed and the city from being demolished? Typical.

18 Likes

He whispered, “My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
it was because yours were covered by that huge mudslide that killed all those people. We’re still cool, though, right?”

21 Likes

Obviously surveying the damage he caused and calling it good.

14 Likes

facepalm. not today, satan, but day by day, inspired by your rejection of ignorance, intolerance, and irrationality, we continue trying to rid the world of a dependence on myth and magic.
in other words, where was jesus (hey soos) before the catastrophe?

3 Likes

Well, I suppose you could draw a connection to corpuscular rays, which is probably only seen at crime scenes and horror movies.

2 Likes

“I’m Jesus & I approve this catastrophe!”

10 Likes

No he didn’t…

1 Like

8 Likes

The Lord is vengeful. Oh, spiteful one! Show me who to smite, and they shall be smoten!

1 Like

“Bad, wicked, naughty Zoot! She has been setting fire to our beacon, which, I have just remembered, is Jesus-shaped … It is not the first time we’ve had this problem.”

11 Likes

“Well, I suppose I could stay a bit longer.”

2 Likes

Yeah; seems like a dick move to come afterwards and gloat

6 Likes

So God caused a natural disaster that killed 17 people, then cast flare?

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=896

4 Likes