Jesus spotted in sonogram image along with baby

This random blob, you mean?

Sonogram

Honestly, until I encircled it, I didn’t see anything resembling a human face at all; let alone one in 3/4 view.

To me, it looked more like the front view of a dog’s muzzle:

Lola

7 Likes

Came to say it was Tony the Tiger, but you’re right, it is Chester! :grin:

4 Likes

I for one welcome our new pupper saviors!

5 Likes

And now that I finally see a semblance of a human face, it still doesn’t look anything like Jesus to me; it looks like Kenny Rogers, way back when he was still cool…

12 Likes

19 Likes

Since there’s very little chance that the accepted image of Jesus looks anything like the actual Jesus – (I mean, “actual” “Jesus”) – why does his holiness appear to people as the made-up image and not as his actual image? Because no one would recognize him? (Assume most all nouns above have scare quotes. And trying to apply logic to religion is dizzying.)

That guy gets everywhere.

3 Likes

Saint Lemmy has blessed us all!

8 Likes

Can you imagine how much the average Pennsylvanian couple would freak out if they saw some guy who looked like Osama Bin Laden hiding out with their unborn baby?

10 Likes

Time to start producing novelty gag sonogram machines that just produce jesus fetus pictures

5 Likes

Ted Dibiase

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Ted_Dibiase_-_Theodore_Marvin_DiBiase_10.jpg

5 Likes

It looks like Jack Black as a Punch & Judy puppet.

3 Likes

Oh, that is hilarious!:rofl:

Pareidolia must come easy to me. I saw the image immediately. And I see all sorts of cartoon characters in our linoleum vanity top and bathroom rug. (I do take all my meds religiously.)

4 Likes

As a warthog-like baby blob, then womb-entombed Trump added credence to the otherwise discredited “ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny” hypothesis. At least that’s what his own sonogram indicated.

No. Just the opposite.

:wink:

3 Likes

It’s a tiny Jeff Lynne. Are the parents fans of ELO?
IMG_0246

9 Likes

Do not let your fetus be indoctrinated by zombie charlie manson.

4 Likes

That’s not Jesus that’s obviously the second coming of Lemmy Kilmister.

3 Likes

I don’t know, I’m seeing either Tom Savini or 1970’s Tony Iommy.

2 Likes

That would be pretty epic, actually…

5 Likes