Jewellery made from semen

Also, it’s kind of interesting that no one ever calls out men who are artists as “doing stuff for attention” no matter what sort of bodily fluids they use in their work… very strange, that…

8 Likes

This might be one of those times where ignorance is bliss. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Well that wouldn’t be very fair to those male artists — just try and put yourself in their shoe’s. Imagine having to deal with people constantly judging and talking down to you, that sounds horrible. There’s no way men could handle it.

/S

5 Likes

Did they mention what kind of semen?

ed8ca61d-7011-4757-81b6-ae42242967be_text

1 Like

We already knew that it happened, given that being sent “seed” was one of the reasons John Oliver dissolved Our Lady of Perpetual Exemption seven years ago.

2 Likes

As a counter to most of the comments here, I think it’s pretty hot. Sexual preferences, I guess

laugh hysterically laughing GIF by NetCologne

3 Likes

Look, this was the natural progression from the breast milk jewelry that was all over mommy facebook several years ago.

I prefer silver, thanks.

2 Likes

http://www.anniversary.us.com/traditionalanniversarygifts.html

Apparently this chart needs to be updated.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of diamonds. Are they “hand made”?

2 Likes

And no mention of the fifth anniversary gift???

2 Likes

Piero Manzoni’s Merda d’Artista, Andres Serrano’s Piss Christ, Philippe Meste’s Spermcube concept, Damien Hirst’s A Thousand Years (as well as most of his work tbh), and Chris Ofili’s dung covered Virgin Mary portrait all attracted claims of them being attention seeking hucksters.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.