JFK was disguised as Trump at Arizona rally, says QAnon cultists

JTH maybe? :thinking:

2 Likes

JFK jr, though I think maybe JFK himself is supposed to appear (probably all Jesus like, and maybe the true believers can put our fingers in his wound to confirm that it’s really him) and bless Trump and his son as running mate…

7 Likes

They’ve been alternating between JFK senior and junior now. The rally in Dallas was for the return of junior, but this particular nutball bit is about senior.

Maybe it’s best for us not to try to make sense of this crap at all, though

11 Likes

So to be clear, the people in Dallas in Dealey Plaza are waiting for JFK Jr ?

Because of course he’d show up at the place his Dad was assassinated…makes total sense!

4 Likes

I think recent history has demonstrated “just ignore them and maybe they’ll go away” isn’t an effective strategy against these people.

18 Likes

i haven’t been following this JFK thing that closely…is the theory he is back from the dead, or never died, or something else?

because if he never died he would be 104…so something else right? i mean…runs away.

4 Likes

See @Scientist comment above… I think that’s correct.

I think that the only reason that we can’t is that it’s a constantly moving target based on keeping it confusing, therefore seemingly mysterious and immune to logic and facts…

Episode 1 Premiere GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

13 Likes

I think there has to be a triage of some sort. The dangerous things said cannot be ignored. The blatantly stupid like “Trump is JFK” might fall into “stupid but harmless, can safely ignore”

or it might fall into “Keep an eye on these weirdos, you never know”

2 Likes

Except that people are believing it and accepting it as a fact, so it’s not.

I mean, on it’s face, the old conspiracy theory that the Jews control the world is really ridiculous if you think for more than 2 seconds about the history of the Jewish people in Europe… and yet, enough people came to believe it to make a major act of genocide possible. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

Don’t you think you are asking them more than they can give?

7 Likes

No, no, no.

But It seems, at least for me, that It was too American for the rest of the world.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s possible to draw a line between “dangerous call to action” and “clearly too ridiculous to take seriously” with these people.

We’re living in a world where heavily armed Trump cultists have stormed pizza parlors demanding that the reptilian demon worshippers free the children slated for human sacrifice from nonexistent basements.

11 Likes

I’m calling bullshit - JFK had much better hair.

14 Likes

Good grief! These fools will believe anything, like: the vax is some imaginary mark (it’s not), ivermectin treats COVID-19 (it does not and is not approved), President Biden did not win the last presidential election (he did), etc.

Stupid is as stupid religion does.

#TaxTheChurches - and let’s end this bullshit, abuse, and bigotry once and for all

6 Likes

Right but “Trump is JFK” in and of itself isn’t an actionable item. “A pizza parlor is enslaving kids for sex” is clearly something that a nutcase is going to act on. I do see a big difference there. The latter clearly has call to violent action written all over it.

2 Likes

It is impossible to predict what kind of crazy shit these people are going to get up to if we aren’t paying attention to what they believe.

5 Likes

Right, but what drunken, moronic Trump supporter could even tell at a distance?

3 Likes

I feel certain that at least a few QAnon sources are trying to see just how far off into the wilds they need to go for QAnon followers to say “hey that doesn’t make sense”. And this idea has led to people thinking that famously dead and famously left wing politicians will come back from the dead to anoint racist shitbags as President for Life.

6 Likes

I know… I was mostly joking…

2 Likes

the Capitol.

10 Likes