Jimmy Fallon sure does love this CAPTCHA joke

Big points to you for ANY Animaniacs reference. Off to watch the vid.

1 Like

Maybe I assume to much about the kinds of knowledge people accumulate, I have always been really good at remembering stuff that seems unnecessary, like obscure geography (I know where the Sea of Okhotsk is, for example), but then I was always really into maps since I was a kid.

3 Likes

As a teen I had National Geographic maps of all the ocean’s floors on my bedroom walls (the moon, of course, was on the ceiling) and was called nuts for saying that, hey, look! These continents fit together! It’s nice to have been right.

2 Likes

Whoa, do you mean they cherry picked the most absurd answers (maybe even those from people who are a couple standard deviations off) in an attempt to elicit a response, ideally laughter, nervous or otherwise? These guys should try careers in late night television or something!

1 Like

If you hover over the top right corner of a suggested video and click the dots, there’s an option for “not interested”. Not sure how much it affects the algorithm, tho.

2 Likes

Also, I’m totally going to borrow it.

Mindless and repetitive - what’s not to like?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.