#JOBSNOTMOBS is Trump's new campaign hate meme, promising full-on fascism if you'll 'VOTE REPUBLICAN NOW'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/31/jobs-not-mobs-is-trumps.html

2 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he believes he really won that fight fair and square.

25 Likes

“The president and his communications team scan everything and share possible good lines with each other," explained Gingrich. “One of President Trump’s strengths is his willingness to learn from virtually everyone.”

riiiiiiiight…

21 Likes

I didn’t get very far into that brag-fest before I stopped and said out loud: “THANKS OBAMA!”

12 Likes

I am honestly fearful of what is going to happen in the US after the election. There is tinder everywhere. Only a spark is needed.

I’m heading to Houston this weekend for a reunion and I expect there to be full on craziness. I’m going to be on my guard not to say anything offensive. I don’t want to be that spark.

17 Likes

wtf is Job Snot?

13 Likes

24 Likes

He couldn’t have beat up Ed McMahon.

19 Likes

He couldn’t have beat up Ed McLittul-Kihod

7 Likes

He couldn’t have beat up Mister Ed.

10 Likes

Did I miss George Soros?

'Cuz if he was in there, I have a Bingo.

12 Likes

He couldn’t have beat up Eddie Munster :wolf:

6 Likes

This really feels like we’re careening to our Reichstag fire moment.

15 Likes

When it gets difficult to distinguish a campaign ad from a “Man in the High Castle” promo, your democracy is probably in trouble.

26 Likes

The rhetoric and intent setting the stage is definitely there. Thousands of Army troops deployed on U.S. soil, attempts to disenfranchise citizens, refusal to condemn white supremacists, hate memes like this.

17 Likes

Meanwhile, the Democrats’ succinct, pointed rallying cry is…

We can all laugh at how silly and dishonest and beneath us it is, but like maga, they at least have something. We, again, have nothing.

9 Likes

How about you start now, with something like “No More Fascism!”
Or “Stop Tyranny Now”?

5 Likes

Speak for yourself. I have plenty.

3 Likes

He couldn’t have beat up Mister Dead

mqdefault

7 Likes

Are you running for office?

1 Like