Joe Biden is the Hillary Clinton of 2020 – and it won't end well this time either

Insisting on a white male candidate will lose my vote - and the votes of many in the majority of the Dem party. Which white men aren’t. So if you want to keep democrats from coming to the polls - keep making that what the election is about.

Go try a beat Trump with Republican voters.

4 Likes

Good for you. That really helped your argument.

I suspect that has something to do with the videos of him fondling kids.

I mean kissing babies is a traditional campaigning activity, but maybe you can take it too far?

Give it time.

Given that’s they have one kid who’s 40? now and never run for any office; I’ll keep my eye on the Cheney’s & Bushes right now.

2 Likes

I think the Bushies already qualify as a dynasty. I am watching both the Cheney’s s and the McCains.

I find myself rooting for China to ban exports of rare earth minerals to the U.S… That would throw a spanner into the trade war works, and likely force Trump to cave.

That wouldn’t play well for him and, maybe, flip a few votes the Democrats way.

1 Like

Well, yes… one party is LITERALLY trying to take away women’s basic rights, so maybe we SHOULD talk about sexism right now. Just like we SHOULD talk about racism, homophobia, sexism, islamophobia, anti-semitism, etc… all the things that are driving ONE party and are playing around the edges of the other SHOULD be one of the topics of conversation.

6 Likes

Mainly I want Trump to lose, so I’m a fan of anything that makes that happen.

If Democrats decide “hey, I can’t vote for anyone except my preferred candidate” they’re gonna lose every single time to Republican tribalism. As Trump has proven, you can nominate one of the historically worst candidates for president of all time … and they’ll still effortlessly close ranks behind that candidate and vote party line without a second thought.

Tribalism works. Winning is winning. As Clay Shirky said, we have to vote like a minority, because we are one.

It’s still early days for a front runner. I want to see who wins in the democratic primaries.

This is the largest presidential primary field for any political party in American history, exceeding the field of 17 major candidates that sought the Republican presidential nomination in 2016.

1 Like

And Biden hopefully will continue dropping in the polls like a lead balloon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.