John Henry the samurai racing a tireless killer robot

[Read the post]

This is not a samurai, any more than the High Elf who killed the car was a knight.

I’m seeing nothing but 3 minutes of scrolling text. Am I missing something?

12 Likes

[qoute] that makes mean, abstract ceramic coil-pots. [/qoute]

Yes, but can it reach around you heartbreakingly to teach you how to make pots while wearing Whoopie Golberg as a vessel after it dies?

2 Likes

Not sure. But that’s all I see too. Weird, eh?

1 Like

Here you go!

6 Likes

! ! ! ! ! !
(near end of 1st paragraph of 3 minutes of scrolling text)
! ! ! ! ! !

i like how at the end when he bows the ‘arm’, hes bowing to himself. they just motion captured his movements to program the ‘arm’. that was actually fucken awesome.

1 Like

“Arm the robots with swords,” they said.
“What could possibly go wrong?” they said…

2 Likes

I just see scrolling text too from the embedded link. But I am able to view the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=279&v=O3XyDLbaUmU

Holy shit that is a fast robot :smile:

1 Like

“Screw the Three Laws, these clowns just handed me a sword and taught me how to use it.”

4 Likes

No, but it can teach a mean DP masterclass while recreating Murderboats in Dwarf Fortress NG wearing young Patrick Swayze. You’ll be on the hook to score it, though.

1 Like

Candyfactory Translate renders it as the non-nutrient-extracting ceramic-boned guy and the metal-boned guy chasing each other through a harvest of bamboo with a dark matte, lots of squinting, and some sparkly speedlines. There are all these turning points involving low blood sugar and subtle armored cable replacement.

2 Likes

we already taught a robot Kung Fu

would have sad but hilarious to remix this with one of Doozers with the yellow helmets flopping in half in the background.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.