John Hinckley, guy who shot Reagan, is dating and wants to start a band, release music anonymously

Anonymous? Oh hell no! I say he should get Flea and Dave Grohl and make a big damn “I shot the President” album, with a surprise appearance by rapping Jodie Foster. I hear David Johansen has been kind of bored…

1 Like

Um . . . executed for ATTEMPTED murder?

1 Like

Or maybe not.
Albeit, in the many-worlds interpretation, all the variants happened and then some.

The murder of the President was unsuccessful, but James Brady’s death in 2014 was ruled a homicide. It just took 33 years or so for the debilitating injuries of Hinckley’s attack to finally finish him off.

4 Likes

Then Hinckley wouldn’t have been executed 25 years ago. True? And Hinckley has never been tried for homicide, regardless.

My guess is they would have kept Hinckley in prison until Brady died and then charge him with murder (or at least manslaughter) to ensure he’d never walk free again. I’m sure they realize that’s a non-starter now since he was already ruled to be insane a the time of the attack.

Sure, maybe not. Just suggesting that such an unhinged man would see her coming out as a rejection, which of course deserves violence because how dare a woman!

The Hinckley family was in the Texas oil business and they had ties to the Bush family. They knew each other socially. The Hinckley oil company was under investigation for shady business practices when John shot Reagan. If he had killed Reagan, his dad’s buddy GHW Bush would have become president.

2 Likes

And then the lizard aliens would have used the HAARP array to activate the Bush-sponsored Nazi ufos. They’d have flown from the hole at the South Pole to pick up the rest of the Freemason commanders, who would have installed the Koch Brothers as co-presidents.

4 Likes

If every woman you attract is crazy, consider that they’re responding to something deep and crazy in you.

1 Like

You sound like my mom.

5 Likes

You’re forgetting about the support of the Bigfoot Army, under the command of a still-living Elvis and Zombie Abraham Lincoln riding a unicorn with a lightsaber. FNORD!

1 Like

Whoa, that’s some mighty clever shit there, fellow. You should be writing for Jimmy Fallon.

Anyway, why is it so hard to believe that Hinckley would want to see Bush become president? Because the Jodie Foster thing makes so much more sense?

Also, it was widely reported at the time that Hinkley’s brother was supposed to have dinner at Neil Bush’s house the following night, but that did not happen after the shooting.

You’ve misheard the voices…Lincoln will have a Mason-forged Vorpal Blade. Otherwise, dead-on!

When you’re getting your theories and info from Prisonplanet, Rense, and Alex Jones, not much in the way of argument is going to be worthwhile.

If there were a conspiracy, do you really think John H would still be alive, let alone about to walk free?

1 Like

He already has writer credits on Devo’s - Big Mess

2 Likes

Hey, at least I’m deep.

2 Likes

What “conspiracy” are you referring to? The only one that keeps going on about conspiracies is you.

So for you it’s a fact that Bush tried to kill Reagan…got it.

1 Like

What are you babbling about?