John Kelly boasts about firing Rex Tillerson while he was on the toilet

perhaps they’ve taken the notion of a classless society somewhat too literally?

17 Likes

Well, that’s a shitty way to get canned.

(I’ll see myself out.)

24 Likes

Every single one of these shitwinds ought to feel like they’re in one of those dreams where you show up naked for an important exam in a subject you never studied. I think most of them haven’t even figured that out, and those who have are lauded as “adults in the room” only in relative terms.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Both of them?

1 Like

Whatever else he is. McMaster has been both publicly and within the white house. Pushing Trump’s shit uncritically.

3 Likes

I don’t think that the White House contains much more for him to break.

2 Likes

Something tells me that telling the press that he fired Rex on the shitter is how John Kelly’s getting back in Trump’s good graces (and it probably worked).

7 Likes

Trump does have the magical ability to make those around him seem like mature adults by comparison.

2 Likes

This is how dumb Kelly is; he doesn’t know that soon Trump will be telling this story about him.

5 Likes

With the malleability of that headline & the rolling shitstorm that is this WH, for a moment there I pictured Kelly conducting the interview from the can.

So are we finally at the part where everything’s quiet and the bull is just sort of standing there looking around?

2 Likes

It doesn’t because the US public wasn’t on the receiving end of military action often/hard enough. They had their learning opportunity 2001 and we know how that turned out.

10 Likes

Kelly provides evidence almost daily that he is tRump’s toady.

But by the standards of this administration, given who we’re comparing him to?

Ah, yeah, I forgot how he allowed himself to be whored out, publicly defending Trump’s indefensible fuck-ups. Not so much with the adulting, then.

3 Likes

What a good little boot licker he is.

1 Like

I misread class for crass…so easy to do these days

3 Likes

i really do wonder how many people responding actually think/thought that a jewish atheist could possibly win the presidency in today’s america? “don’t blame me, i voted for nader”… fuck yeah I blame you.