John McAfee found dead in jail cell

I mean all these assumptions that McAfee was uber rich is kind of … just that. Assumptions.

Much of his funds had been seized because of his fraudulent pump and dump schemes.

3 Likes

I’m really not sure what “$whackd” was supposed to mean.

Yeah, dude was such an obvious, total trainwreck that the only shocking outcome would have been if he’d died in his sleep at age 95.

16 Likes

Suspicions that someone else killed the man, rather than himself, maybe?

(I don’t know one way or the other, and frankly, I don’t actually care.)

7 Likes

I’m sure the Qanon freaks are already claiming he was offed because his cyber security connections tipped him off to the hacking of Dominion voting machines or some such nonsense.

16 Likes

Already seen it on a q-fam’s facebook, so there ya go.

12 Likes

I mean this is why conspiracy theories are such an energy toilet even if they contain truth.

Epstein’s death is suspicious. But if he was murdered, that wasn’t a failed attempt to convince you he killed himself – it was a successful attempt to prevent you knowing other stuff. You can take a thousand shocking guesses, and some will likely be correct, but you’ll never know which. The more unanswerable questions you ask, the fewer of them will be good questions.

McAfee saying “if I kill myself I was murdered” is just him trying to write himself into the story. It’s exactly what someone like that would say if they anticipated killing themself. Or if they didn’t.

IMO you’d have as much fun listening to radio static while occasionally saying “aHA!” and raising one eyebrow suggestively.

22 Likes

you mean that isn’t something people do? oh dear!
:: turns off short wave receiver ::

17 Likes

Yup, couldn’t be just another predatory asshole who decided to skip out when facing actual consequences for his actual actions…

Gotta be some sort of conspiracy, not just another asshat who has never really had to face consequences ducking out before said consequences.

10 Likes

Some hits by the Deep State are “utility” hits. Sure, their impulse is to whack them, but the target subject is doing such a good job of ruining their own life and everything they have ostensibly stood for that, overall, the globalist conspiracy considers their continued existence a “win”— hence, their hesitancy to go through with actual termination.

3 Likes

They had a single hit, right? And the rest is sorta lost in the static.

5 Likes

The articles I’ve read said he went from $100 Mil fortune, to a 4 Mill fortune back during the crash in 2008. And he’s been in and out of extradition proceedings since then, living off scam and drug money. So I doubt he had much of a fortune left. He was probably living in the various 3rd world countries partly because those were the cheapest.

4 Likes

Yeah, I guess, but it was this coded message that only he understood, and he tattooed it on his arm. Were people supposed to look at his arm after he died, understand what the tattoo meant (to him, and only him) and act on it? Because that would be totally nuts.

4 Likes

Curious how so many folks get especially flustered about the brutal dangers of prison when some narcissistic rich white scrotum dies there. /s

17 Likes

Did he have a super yacht? Yes, he had a super yacht.

That’s an insult to the narcissistic rich white scrotum community. :wink:

7 Likes

Cuz they’re cowards.

4 Likes

According to the cornomer’s report, McAfee choked on his own penis while attempting to eat it.

Yes, this was in bad taste.

1 Like

What? Are you thinking of someone different? This is John McAfee’s “Super Yacht”

It’s a third hand purchased boat that he got at a seized drug auction and it definitely wasn’t a “super yacht.”

EDIT: Sorry, it’s just… McAfee was a pathological liar. The shit he said and did on Twitter doesn’t match the reality of what he was doing. He made things up. All the time.

7 Likes

How dare you. “The Sun Always Shines on TV” was a middling hit.

6 Likes

Okay, okay, just because he was a creep, and I’m a dork…

The best one I read today was…
“Wow, someone finally figured out how to uninstall McAfee.”

17 Likes

McAffee was probably nutty before he was rich. His initial success was mostly a grift (his product often did nothing, or he spread the viruses his product cleaned himself).

4 Likes