John Oliver to FCC Chairman: prove you aren't a dingo!

You’ve noticed trends- have you made sure it’s not affected by confirmation bias?
If true, it would seem an interesting development, if only to trace the factors at fault.

I must admit that I, too, think some of the crowd-funding featured is somewhat without appeal, but we must admit that the value of a presented project, and its usefulness, are matters of subjective taste and preference. I highly doubt your evaluation is universal, as well as your hypothesis on the editors’ supposedly homogenous work cycles.

As to your Amazon-related question: I really have no idea.
That question seems better posed to the editors themselves, instead of an unknown element as myself.

If I may offer a personal opinion:
You seem to make a lot of assumptions, and hold these as True. This is highly counter-productive when one seeks the true nature of a subject, and frankly seems a bit…tasteless.

I am puzzled by the delay as well, as I find the amount of work to post the article trivial.
I am, however, more interested in understanding the problem than simply complaining about it.

It would be great if one of the editors would offer some enlightenment, as this discussion has increased my interest for the matter:)

EDIT:
spacing

That’s an amazingly short list.
You know, with consideration to the variety of readers and the sheer number of people likely to complain.

No, but thanks. I meant the site that you cultivate so speedily and expertly.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.