'John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum' opens today

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/17/john-wick-chapter-3-parab.html

2 Likes

Annnnnd Halle Berry! What’s NOT to love? :wink:

5 Likes

Finally just saw The second one. I don’t know why I love these movies so much, but I really, really do. I may actually try and see this one in the cinema.

1 Like

First time I’d seen the trailer actually. Very much liked the little call back to The Matrix.

1 Like

What is the muscle car of choice in this release? All I see in the trailer are motorcycles and horses.

1 Like

I have to admit, I really, really like Halle Berry.

And like Keanu, she evidently has done real training and is pretty damn good.

Two of my friends are going tonight, but the kiddo is doing a scene from Hamlet at a Shakespeare festival, so I am going to that.

I just hope they go back to more the first movie as far as plot and drive - don’t try to over explain the world etc.

4 Likes

It opened last night, i saw it and its great :slight_smile: I would say more but i dont want to spoil anything

5 Likes

I’m gonna have to review, because for some reason, I thought Lovejoy was dead.

2 Likes

To be fair, the horse is muscular.

5 Likes

To misquote Alan Partridge:

To British audiences, Lovejoy will alwaya be Ian McShane.

5 Likes

In the original Klingon, I hope?

7 Likes
5 Likes

There’s no Awesome Car in this movie. The horse and motorcycle sequences are about it

3 Likes

Reckon the saga won’t be complete until there’s a closing shot of said car, miraculously restored to mint condition, roaring off into the sunset.

1 Like
2 Likes

More horses as weapons and ballet then I was expecting… Watch ad in the end was somewhat odd.

Me likey.

2 Likes

10 Likes

So what, that’s also the story of Joe Biden but BoingBoing seems pretty negative.

I didn’t quite find the images I was searching for. These will have to do.

or

Unicorn_Riding_Motorcycle_Throw_Blanket_300x300

Chased by (which is more what I wanted the horse photo to look like)

6 Likes