Jon Voight has a message for the "black community" and the "angered left" -- racism was "solved long ago by our forefathers"

Are you replying to me? I never said that, nor do I believe it. Here’s what I said

And that, I do believe. Strongly.

So either those statistically regressive groups ought to vote less (fat chance, life expectancy keeps increasing, although there is some good news on the horizon), or other groups ought to vote more.

So yeah I’d love MTV to come in and Rock the Vote again

But note that birth rates keep declining, and that’s common in developed countries, particularly Japan, so eventually it’s gonna be mostly old people. This problem isn’t exactly going to go away. It’s gonna get worse.

1 Like

All I know is that you’re going to pick an age that’s older than you.

13 Likes

I thought they worshipped Nuggan. Or maybe just his list of abominations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discworld_gods#Nuggan

6 Likes

Given the enthusiasm for cries of ‘reverse racism’ in certain quarters; we can’t safely discount the possibility that that, or events like it, is exactly what he means by our forefathers ending racism…

1 Like

Let’s stay on target…

3 Likes

If it was up to me the age would be zero. At this point I’m on team Giant Meteor 2020, but let’s see if Trump gets re-elected or not first… is there any hope left?

2 Likes

Well - I respect your choice to take the honorable way out.

10 Likes

17 Likes

Well, I for one, would not trust anyone who would actually bite Kramer, no matter the provocation.

2 Likes

So was:

• Medgar Evers
  • Denise McNair
  • Cynthia Wesley
  • Carole Robertson
  • Addie Mae Collins
  • Andrew Goodman
  • Michael Schwerner
  • James E. Chaney
  • Malcolm X, aka el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
  • Martin Luther King, Jr.
  • Fred Hampton
  • Phillip Lafayette Gibbs
  • James Earl Green

And those are just the people that I can think of off the top of my head who were killed because of … wait for it… RACISM.

That’s not even counting any of the actual recent tragedies and atrocities.

26 Likes

kimmy-schmidt-white-nonsense-was

9 Likes

Meh. The elephant in the room is a decadent culture that places any value whatsoever on the opinions of actors.

9 Likes

The speech pattern. This clearly is trump himself with Voight’s face deep faked on him. But maybe Trump is already dead and they deep fake his face on Voight for speeches?
And then they faked Voight’s face back on the faked Trump…?
Yeah I think I nailed it.

4 Likes

Let’s start with encouraging the young to, well, do their democratic duty.

4 Likes
20 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Agreed, though I’d replace decadent with something like vacuous.

11 Likes

It’s bad when people who tend to vote in ways you dislike vote more often than you’d like?

That’s one of the built-in hazards of democracy, isn’t it? People get to vote however they want, not just how you want them to vote.

Feh. I’d much rather that people who are too ignorant, or too uninformed, or too apathetic to bother to get out and vote would stay home, no matter what their age.

That’s a much more cleanly self-selected group for “statistically likely to vote like an idiot.”

5 Likes
10 Likes